FCS believe one product doesn’t fit every customer so we use a small set of technologies and partners we trust to deliver. From the infrastructure through to the software, these technologies have been tested and passed by FCS to make sure we can protect your data whatever or where ever it is.
One of the world’s leading cloud backup software products, Asigra has for years been recognised for its overall quality, versatility and feature set and was voted TechTarget's 2015 Quality Award winner for Top Enterprise Backup App.
Asigra’s stand-out feature is its agentless architecture. By using a network’s natural APIs, Asigra is able to backup entire networks from just one machine. This incredibly small footprint makes the installation & setup procedure extremely quick, and makes for simple administration through just one device (rather than many agents on different devices).
Despite being installed on just one device, Asigra has a huge feature set which allows it to deal with all major types of data, application and server type.
Asigra does all of the basics well, and then some. Basic features include:
- Encryption (AES 256-bit)
- Block-level forever incremental backups
- Multi-OS support
It’s higher level features include:
- Support for VMware, Hyper-V and XenServer backups (whole image)
- Support for databases such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL and PostGreSQL
- Support for major applications such as Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint (at database and item-level)
To find out more about Asigra cloud backup, get in touch today.
Zerto is the industry’s first hypervisor-based replication product, and has been designed specifically to replicate your virtual environment for an ultrafast business continuity solution.
Capable of achieving recovery point objectives (RPOs) of seconds, and recovery time objectives (RTOs) of minutes, Zerto is the leading business continuity solution across the industry and has won awards to back up this claim. It is no exaggeration to say that Zerto could you maintain near 100 % uptime of your IT environment.
Some of Zerto’s most prestigious awards include “Best of VMWorld 2014” at the VMWorld Europe User Awards, “Business Continuity Product of the Year” at the UK Cloud Awards 2015, and “Best of Show” at Best of VMWorld 2011.
Zerto’s outstanding features, and the reason for its success come from these strong core features:
- Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) of minutes (the time it takes to deploy a virtual machine)
- Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) of seconds, depending on your requirements
- Replicate to any location (e.g. secondary site, public cloud infrastructure, etc.)
- Fully automated recovery & fail-back processes
Zerto also has these extremely useful features, which make for a more versatile, and functional business continuity facility:
- Hardware agnostic, so storage arrays and computing hardware do not need to be matched
- Protocol, hypervisor & cross-hypervisor agnostic (VMWare to Hyper-V and vice versa)
- Compatible with Amazon Web Services (which helps reduce infrastructure expenditure)
- Testing facility enables DR tests that can be performed without affecting production environments
To find out more about Zerto, and how it can help you maintain 100 % uptime, get in touch today.