We take the setup and maintenance of our infrastructure extremely seriously, choosing to use hardware and data centres that we know are reliable, secure and well-suited to our strategy.
This starts with our data centres, which are Tier 3, UK-based, and well known in the industry for being high quality facilities.
Into those data centres we deploy hardware that can cope with the demands of our customers. The main purpose of our services is providing a high availability setup for customers to use in disaster recovery scenarios.
To ensure this is possible, our systems are composed of technology from high quality vendors, built to be resilient and ultimately reliable so that we can ensure your backups work when needed.
Another key function of our infrastructure is to ensure that your data remains secure when stored with us. We use hardware that is capable of maintaining our high security standards, whilst also providing the flexibility that we need in order to host disaster recovery infrastructure for our customers.
- Low latency diverse fibre network
- Peering connections to LINX and AMS-IX and other Tier 1 carriers
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Backup Systems
- x64 Linux Nodes configured as N+1 for resiliency
- Latest virtualization technologies ensuring the highest level of service
- Netapp Storage systems
- BS5979 & BS8418 Accredited Data Centre
- Biometric security systems utilising two-factor authentication
- N+ design ensuring resilience against equipment failure, power outage and other disruptions
- 24x7x365 Industry-leading level of security and monitoring
- T3 Design
- ISO 9001 Certified